Shopware Developer(s) 60-100%
Reci IT Solutions GmbH is a young, dynamic Swiss full-service agency from Zug consisting of a small, personal team of creative doers. We have been successfully implementing Shopware projects since 2013. We develop plugins, optimize processes and create individual solutions for Swiss online stores. In doing so, we serve local as well as international customers in the field of E-commerce, Web Development and Web Design.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a motivated and experienced employee with a focus on Shopware, either immediately or by arrangement.
- Development and expansion of online stores based on Shopware
- Independent problem solving in existing (Shopware) systems
- Development of individual plugins for Shopware
- Occasional conception and development of websites on WordPress
What you should bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of work experience as a web developer
- Very good knowledge in PHP, MySQL. HTML, CSS and JS
- Ideally knowledge in Shopware
- Ideally experience with Pickware
- Ideally already Shopware certified developer or similar level of knowledge
- Already experience in implementation of extensions for Shopware advantageous
- Logical and analytical way of thinking
- Solution-oriented and structured way of working
- Creativity and communicative appearance
- Project-oriented work
- Very good written and spoken German
This is what you get:
- A permanent employment relationship in a young and creative team
- Exciting projects and technical challenges
- Performance-based compensation
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Dynamic, team-oriented and friendly working atmosphere
- Personal responsibility and right to have a say – flat hierarchy
- Free snacks and drinks (fresh fruit, coffee, Red-Bull, Coca Cola…and also water as an alternative to caffeine)
We look forward to your application by mail.
The contact person is Jeton Reci.
Type of position: Permanent position, part-time by arrangement.